Applications for the REU program scheduled for summer 2022 will open on December 1, 2021.
Before you start your application, note that you will be requested to provide the following:
- Personal statement (3-5 paragraphs) describing your academic and career goals, and how the REU program will help you achieve these goals.
- A PDF copy of your college transcript.
- A PDF copy of your resume or CV.
- Contact information for two references, who will be contacted by email requesting that they complete a reference form through the online system.
- Your top three projects selections. Please review available project descriptions.
- Prepare a half-page statement that describes the reasons why you are applying to participate in this program, and the what you expect to gain from this summer research experience.
- (If applicable): list your previous research work experience. Note: that work experience is NOT required.
For full consideration, please submit all application materials by February 1, 2022.
Contact us with any questions.