Applications are now open for the REU program scheduled for summer 2021.
Online applications will be available through the NSF REU website.
Before you start your application, note that you will be requested to provide the following:
- Personal statement (3-5 paragraphs) describing your academic and career goals, and how the REU program will help you achieve these goals.
- A PDF copy of your college transcript.
- A PDF copy of your resume or CV.
- Contact information for two references, who will be contacted by email requesting that they complete a reference form through the online system.
- Your top three projects selections. Please review available project descriptions.
- Prepare a half-page statement that describes the reasons why you are applying to participate in this program, and the what you expect to gain from this summer research experience.
- (If applicable): list your previous research work experience. Note: that work experience is NOT required.
Please follow this link for additional instructions on how to submit your application.
Contact us with any questions.